Greetings Friends of The Vet Center
By the end of the year, our monthly Newsletter will be replaced by a weekly “Vets Now” email. It will have:
- job openings in the Valley, right now, plus
- Free training opportunities, both on site and on line, with courses ranging from beginner level language to management skills for high tech from renowned schools including MIT.
- Vets Now will also include information on Free classes given by local colleges so that returning vets can get the feel of going back for a degree, without putting up a penny.
- In addition we will be posting all of the events and sessions offered by the San Jose Vet Center each week.
- We will also have the updates you’ve seen in our prior newsletters such as new lists of Presumptive illnesses, as we become aware of them.
- Tell us what else you want and it will be in there too.
We hope you not only look it over, but pass it on so that your buddies sign up for Vets Now, too.
We need your help to help.
Please ask all of your buddies, significant others, family and friends, co-workers and strangers on the street, Facebook and all your social media, to sign up to not only receive the newsletters, but also news of events.
For instance, In addition to news of the annual Veterans’ Resource Fair we just did in April, right now we are working on a massive veterans jobs and career fair to be held in November with over 100 companies actively looking to hire vets. So whether you know a vet trying to get back into making a living, or just one who knows you want more for your work, this will be the single most valuable meeting place of the year, including on-site interviews. And there is more coming!
So, please forward this link and ask everyone to join you on the front lines of San Jose Vet information:
They will thank you! And I thank you for following our tradition of service to our country! Let us know how we can be of service to you or topics you want covered in the future!
Neil Lichtman neil@KnowAVet.com
Founder, Friends of the Vet Centers